|Product name:||Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)|
|Molecular Structure: |
|CAS No.: ||50-81-7|
Ascorbic Acid occurs as white or slightly yellow crystals or as powder. It melts at about 190°. It gradually darkens on exposure to light, is reasonably stable in air when dry, but rapidly deteriorates in solution in the presence of air.
1) Promote the biosynthesis of collagen.
2) Promote the metabolism of tyrosine and tryptophan in amino acids and prolong the life of the body.
3) Improve the utilization of iron, calcium and folic acid.
4) Improve the metabolism of obesity and lipids, especially plasma, and prevent cardiovascular disease.
5) Promote the growth of teeth and bones and prevent gum bleeding.
6) Enhance the body's anti-stress ability and immunity to the external environment.
|Appearance||White or almost white crystals or crystalline powder|
|Melting Point||About 190℃|
|PH||2.1 ~ 2.6|
|Clarity Of Solution||Clear|
|Colour Of Solution||≤ BY7|
|Copper ||≤ 5ppm|
|Lead ||≤ 2mg/kg/|
|Residue On Ignition ||≤0.1%|
|Specific Optical Rotation||+20.5°– +21.5°|
|Impurity E ||≤0.2%|
|Loss of Drying||≤0.4%|
|Residue On Ignition||≤0.1%|
|Specific Optical Rotation||+20.5°–+21.5°|
|Residual Solvents||Meets the requirements.|
25kg /carton or as per requirement.
Store in a cool, dry place, protected from light.