Product name: Natural Cocoa Powder
Product Type: Cocoa Ingredients
Natural Cocoa Powder is a tan powder extracted and refined from natural coffee (cocoa) beans. It has a sweet taste and a strong fragrance. It contains protein, various amino acids, high-calorie fats, copper, iron, manganese, zinc, phosphorus, and potassium. , Vitamin A, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B6 and alkaloids with various biological activities.
The alkaloids in Natural Cocoa Powder can invigorate the stomach, stimulate the secretion of gastric juice, promote protein elimination, reduce nutritional diarrhea that cannot be solved by antibiotics, and promote suckling piglets to eat.
Scientists say that more and more research results show that the chemical ingredients in Natural Cocoa Powder can effectively treat diseases such as heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure and vascular dementia. What benefits the human body in Natural Cocoa Powder is a phytochemical ingredient called flavanol.
1) In food field, Natural Cocoa Powder is mainly used for drinks, manufacturing chocolate, candy, pastry, ice cream;
2) In health product field, Natural Cocoa Powder is used to lose weight. And it is popular among women;
3) In pharmaceutical field, Natural Cocoa Powder can be used as cough medicine.
1) Natural Cocoa Powder has diuretic, stimulant and relaxing effects, and it can lower the blood pressure because it can to dilate blood vessels;
2) Natural Cocoa Powder can also relax bronchi muscles in the lungs;
3) Natural Cocoa Powder can effectively promote reflecting system of muscle and body, also it can stimulate blood circulation and achieve the effect of losing weight.
Cocoa bean origin
Fine, free flowing brown powder
Characteristic cocoa flavor
Fineness (through 200 mesh)
≥ 97.0 %
Total Plate Count
≤ 5,000 CFU/g
≤ 0.3 MPN/g
Yeast & Mould
≤ 50 CFU/g
≤ 10 CFU/g
E. coli (g)
Negative in 1g
Negative in 25g
In 25kgs multilayer craft paper bags with inner polyethylene liner.
Net weight: 25 kgs / bag , Gross weight: 25.25 kgs / bag
Store in a pest-free, well ventilated environment, at ambient temperature (18-22℃) and relative humidity <60%, away from source of heat and water and free from foreign odors.