|Product name:||Choline Chloride|
Choline Chloride is a colorless or white crystals or crystalline powder. It is very soluble in water and in ethanol (96 per cent), insoluble in ether, petroleum ether, benzene and carbon disulfide.
Choline is an essential basic component of human and animal body, which is usually called B group vitamin or vitamin B4. It is a low-molecular organic compound necessary for maintaining physiological function in animal body. It can be synthesized in animal body, but it often needs to be added in feed. It is one of the most used vitamins.
Choline chloride is the most commonly used and most economical synthetic form of choline. It is a water-soluble vitamin product and is a component of acetylcholine, ovophosphate and neurophosphate in biological tissues.
1) Choline chloride is a highly effective nutritional supplement and fat-removing agent. It can promote the metabolism of fat and prevent the accumulation of fat in the liver.
2) Choline chloride is a plant photosynthesis promoter, which has obvious effect on increasing yield
3) As a feed additive, choline chloride has the following physiological effects: it can prevent mild accumulation and tissue variation in the liver and kidney; it can promote the recombination of amino acids; it can improve the content of amino acids, especially essential amino acid proteins in the body. Utilization rate.
4) As vitamin products, drugs, health products and food nutrition are widely added.
5) Choline chloride is a kind of vitamin B medicine, which is used for hepatitis, liver function degradation, early liver cirrhosis, malignant anemia and so on.
|Appearance||Colorless or white crystals or crystalline powder|
|Assay (calculated on the anhydrous basis)||99.0-100.5%|
|PH (1 in 10)||4.0~7.0|
|Residue on ignition||≤0.05%|
|Heavy metals||NMT 10ppm|
|Arsenic (As)||NMT 2ppm|
|Lead (Pb)||NMT 0.3ppm|
|Limit of Total Amines||NMT 10μg/g|
|Chromatographic purity-Individual impurities||NMT 0.3%|
|Chromatographic purity-Total impurity||NMT 2.0%|
|Total Plate Count||≤1000CFU/g|
|Yeast and mold ||≤100CFU/g|
|Staphylococcus aureus ||Negative|
20kg/paper drum with double inner lining or as customer requirements.
Preserve in well-closed containers.