|Product name: ||Creatine Anhydrous|
|Molecular Structure: |
|CAS No.: ||57-00-1|
Creatine is a nitrogen-containing organic acid naturally present in vertebrates that assists in the supply of energy to muscles and nerve cells. It is a white crystalline powder,sSoluble in boiling water and 98% acetic acid, slightly soluble in ethanol, insoluble in ether and butyric acid.
1. It can be used to promote skeletal muscle to adapt to strenuous exercise and to resist fatigue of weak individuals.
2. It can be used to prepare drugs for the treatment of heart disease and respiratory insufficiency.
3. Preparation of drug preparations containing human growth hormone.
4. It can be used for compounding a new kind of healthy food, which has the effect of anti-aging and restoring physical strength.
5. Biochemical research reagents.
|Appearance||White Crystalline Powder|
|Loss On Drying||≤0.5%|
|Residue On Ignition||≤0.1%|
|Heavy Metal ||≤5ppm|
|Total Bacterial Count||≤100cfu/g|
25kg/carton or as customer’s requirements.
Stored in cool, dry and ventilated warehouse, and keep away from moisture.