Amino acids are the smallest unit of protein that acts directly into the dermal layer of fibroblasts. It can completely penetrate epithelial cells, has biological activity, and has obvious improvement on appearance and skin quality after use, but does not affect skin barrier function, and can chelate reaction with divalent metal ions in the inner layer of skin.
Prevents excessive bivalent metal ions from cross-linking with collagen in the skin, maintaining sufficient collagen fibers and elastic fibers to make the skin smooth, delicate and elastic.
1. Compared with other surfactants, the "original" of amino acids is better, and it is made from natural ingredients.
2. The amino acid itself is weakly acidic, just in line with the skin's pH, will not affect the skin's pH.
3. Amino acid as a surfactant, the skin is very irritating, skin-friendly is also very good, moderate detergency.
4. No residue after use, to avoid damage to the skin's natural protective layer of residual substances.
5. Can be used for a long time, there is no concern about skin damage.