1. Roche: Still keep stable with No.1
According to forecasts, Roche will still be the sales champion in 2026. In addition to having different kinds of anti-tumor products, Roche also has multiple sclerosis (MS) blockbuster: Ocrevus. it will obtain sales of more than $60 billion by then.
2. Pfizer: Five core products provide the main driving force
It is predicted that Pfizer’s compound annual growth rate will be 2.83% in the next five years, and its drug sales will reach US$56.1 billion in 2026. In the meantime, Pfizer needs to rely on the growth of its innovative biological drugs.
3. Johnson & Johnson: Anti-cancer and immune drugs become pillars
According to Evaluate's forecast, in 2026, Johnson & Johnson's pharmaceutical business sales will exceed 54 billion U.S. dollars, ranking among the top three on the list.
4. Novartis: Multi-party layout with strongproduct lines
Novartis has a strong lineup of star drugs, covering areas such as immunity, heart disease, neurology, and tumors. At the same time, the company is also actively expanding the market, developing new indications for existing drugs and launching innovative drugs.
5. AbbVie: Urgent need to fill the sales gap of pillar products
Completing the acquisition of Allergan, AbbVie has become one of the top five pharmaceutical companies in the world.Its drug sales will grow from more than US$30 billion in 2019 to more than US$50 billion in 2026.
6. Merck: Faced with pressure to expand its product group
With the strong promotion of Keytruda, Merck & Co. (MSD) achieved rapid growth in 2019 and is expected to achieve sales of 24.3 billion US dollars in 2026. At the same time, Merck is also one of the leading players in the vaccine market.
7. Sanofi: Return to the anti-cancer field, focus on core business
Sanofi's first wholly-owned anti-tumor drug Sarclisa approved by the FDA in ten years means that Sanofi will return to the field of treatment. At the same time, Sanofi continues to invest heavily in its main vaccine business. According to Evaluate's forecast, Sanofi is expected to achieve an annual growth rate of 3% between now and 2026, when its drug sales will reach nearly US$50 billion.
8. GSK: Continued efforts in anti-HIV business
According to Evalute Pharma's forecast, GSK sales will reach 47.5 billion U.S. dollars in 2026.
9. BMS: Expected to take the second and third place in the best-selling drug list
10. AstraZeneca: Growth rate leads the top ten pharmaceutical companies
The rise of BMS as a top pharmaceutical company is attributed to the explosion in sales of the anti-cancer drug Opdivo and blood thinner apixaban, while its entry into the top ten pharmaceutical companies is due to the super merger of Celgene completed at the end of last year . It is estimated that in 2026, Celgene will bring BMS USD 11.75 billion in revenue.