|Molecular Formula: ||C5H10O5 |
|Molecular Structure: |
D-Xylose occurs as White or almost white, crystalline powder or colourless needles, it is freely soluble in water, soluble in hot ethanol
1) Used as raw material to produce Xylitol after hydrogenation.
2) Used as non-calorie sweetener in food and soft drink, good for diabetic and obesity patients.
3) Used in pet feedstuff in some developed countries.
4) Used for bakery food.
5) Used for high quality soy-sauce color.
6) Certain use in light industry and chemical industry.
|Appearance||White or almost white crystalline powder or colourless needles|
|Appearance of solution||Clear and colourless|
|Specific optical rotation||+18.2°- +19.4°|
|Heavy metals ||≤10ppm|
|Loss on drying||≤0.1%|
|Residue on ignition||≤0.05%|
|Chromatographic purity Any individual impurity ||≤1.0%|
|Total impurities ||≤2.0%|
25kg/ kraft paper bag or as per requirement
Store in a cool dry place.