|Product name: ||Tricalcium Phosphate (TCP)|
|Molecular Formula: ||Ca3(PO4)2|
|CAS No.: |
Calcium Phosphate, Tribasic, occurs as a white powder that is stable in air. Tribasic Calcium Phosphate consists of a variable mixture of calcium phosphates having the approximate composition 10CaO • 3P2O5 • H2O. It contains NLT 34.0% and NMT 40.0% of calcium (Ca). It is insoluble in alcohol and almost insoluble in water, but it dissolves readily in dilute hydrochloric and nitric acids.
1) In the food industry, it can be used as anti-caking agent, nutritional supplement, flavoring agent, buffer, pH regulator, and also as a poultry feed additive and antacid.
2) Used as a mordant, and also used for the coloring of ceramics, glass, paint, etc.
3) Mainly used for polystyrene, styrene-acrylonitrile, expandable polystyrene polymerization dispersant, as well as ceramics, biological materials, fluorescent materials, etc.
4) Used as a poultry feed additive. It can promote the digestion of feed and increase the weight of poultry. At the same time, it can also treat rickets and rickets of livestock.
5) Mainly used as an additive of calcium and phosphorus for livestock. It is also suitable for acid soil as base fertilizer.
6) Used as an anti-caking agent, nutritional supplement (enhanced calcium), and flavoring agent in the food industry. It can be used as a buffer and Ph value regulator. It can also be used as a poultry feed additive. Used in medicine as an antacid.
7) Used in the manufacture of ceramics, colored glass, and milky glass. It can be used as dental adhesive, plastic stabilizer, polishing powder, syrup clarifier, chemical fertilizer. It is also used in rubber and printing and dyeing industries. Used as an antacid in medicine (for patients with hyperacidity).
8) Used as an anticaking agent. According to Chinese regulations, it can be used for solid beverages with a maximum usage amount of 8.0g/kg; it can also be used for wheat flour with a maximum usage amount of 0.03g/kg. It can also be used as a nutrient fortifier, Ph value regulator and buffer.
|Appearance||White or almost white powder|
|Assay of calcium||35.0-40.0%|
|Acid-insoluble substance ||≤0.2%|
|Heavy metals ||≤30ppm|
|Loss on ignition||≤8.0%|
25kg/ bag or as per requirement.
Store in a cool dry place.