|Product name: ||Lutein|
|Molecular Formula: ||C40H56O2|
|CAS No.: ||127-40-2|
Lutein10% Beadlets are derived from marigold flowers and are more natural and nutritious. After saponification, the product forms a stable free state lutein, which improves the absorption and utilization rate of the human body.
Lutein is a kind of fat soluble vitamin. Its absorption spectrum contains near blue violet light, which can help the retina of the eye resist ultraviolet light. Lutein is an important antioxidant for the eyes. To supplement a large amount of lutein to the human body is helpful to maintain vision persistence, improve visual reaction time and reduce visual injury. For myopia, lutein supplementation can delay the increase of myopia, and frequent use of lutein can effectively prevent the damage of computer radiation to human body.
Lutein is widely used in condiments, tobacco, cakes, candy and a variety of feed processing. Lutein has been widely used as a colorant in China.
Lutein has strong antioxidant capacity, which can inhibit the activity of oxygen free radicals and prevent the damage of oxygen free radicals to normal cells.
(1) Improve vision and relieve eye fatigue.
(2) Lutein and zeaxanthin are nutrients that are indispensable to the retina of the eye.
(3) Reduce the incidence of cataracts and improve eye diseases such as cataract, age-related macular degeneration (AMD), and glaucoma.
(4) Delay aging and protect skin cells from photooxidative damage.
(5) Delay arteriosclerosis. The content of lutein in the blood increases, and the trend of thickening of the arterial wall decreases.
(6) Anticancer effect. Lutein inhibits a variety of cancers, such as breast cancer, prostate cancer, rectal cancer, and skin cancer.
|Lutein content (HPLC)||≥10.0%|
|Loss on drying||≤8%|
|Total Plate Count||≤1000cfu/g|
|Yeasts and Moulds||≤100cfu/g|
|Pathogenic bacteria ||Non-detective|
1kg/bag, 25kg/drum or as customer’s requirements.
Storage in cool and dry place, keep away from light, heat and radial.