|Product name: ||Lutein|
|Molecular Formula: ||C40H56O2|
|CAS No.: ||127-40-2|
Lutein10% Beadlets are derived from marigold flowers and are more natural and nutritious. After saponification, the product forms a stable free state lutein, which improves the absorption and utilization rate of the human body.
(1) Improve vision and relieve eye fatigue.
(2) Lutein and zeaxanthin are nutrients that are indispensable to the retina of the eye.
(3) Reduce the incidence of cataracts and improve eye diseases such as cataract, age-related macular degeneration (AMD), and glaucoma.
(4) Delay aging and protect skin cells from photooxidative damage.
(5) Delay arteriosclerosis. The content of lutein in the blood increases, and the trend of thickening of the arterial wall decreases.
(6) Anticancer effect. Lutein inhibits a variety of cancers, such as breast cancer, prostate cancer, rectal cancer, and skin cancer.
|Lutein content (HPLC)||≥10.0%|
|Loss on drying||≤8%|
|Total Plate Count||≤1000cfu/g|
|Yeasts and Moulds||≤100cfu/g|
|Pathogenic bacteria ||Non-detective|
1kg/bag, 25kg/drum or as customer’s requirements.
Storage in cool and dry place, keep away from light, heat and radial.