|Product name: ||Ammonium Bicarbonate|
|Molecular Formula: ||NH4HCO3|
|Molecular Weight: ||79.06|
|CAS No.: ||1066-33-7|
Ammonium bicarbonate is a fine, white or almost white, crystalline powder or white or almost white crystals, slightly hygroscopic. It is freely soluble in water, practically insoluble in ethanol (96 per cent).
1. Ammonium bicarbonate can be used as nitrogen fertilizer, suitable for all kinds of soil, and can provide both ammonium nitrogen and carbon dioxide for crop growth, but it has low nitrogen content and is easy to caking.
2. It can promote the growth and Photosynthesis of crops, accelerate the growth of seedlings and leaves. It can be used as topdressing or base fertilizer, and used as food expander.
3. It can be used as advanced food starter. Combined with sodium bicarbonate, it can be used as the raw material of bread, biscuit, pancake and other leavening agent, and also as the raw material of foaming powder juice. It is also used for blanching green vegetables, bamboo shoots, medicine and reagents.
4. It can be used as analytical reagent, synthetic ammonium salt and fabric degreasing.
5. Ammonium bicarbonate is widely used in the plastics and rubber industry, pottery making, chrome tanning and synthetic catalysts.
|Smell||A slight smell of ammonia|
|Organization state||Crystalline powder or granules|
|Purity,% ||99.2 – 100.5|
|CL, % ||≤ 0.003|
|SO4, %||≤ 0.007|
|As, % ||≤ 0.0002|
|Lead(as Pb), % ||≤ 0.0002|
|Residue(Non-volatile), %||≤ 0.05|
|Moisture, %||< 0.4|
|Conclusion||Pass the test|
25kg/bag or as per customer’s requirements.
Store in an airtight container.