|Product name:||Ammonium Sulphate|
|Molecular Formula:||H8N2O4S |
|Molecular Structure: |
|Molecular Weight: ||132.139|
Ammonium Sulphate is White or slightly yellow crystal, and the aqueous solution is acidic. It is insoluble in alcohol, acetone and ammonia. It is hygroscopic, and it is consolidated into a lump after moisture absorption. It is completely decomposed into ammonia gas, nitrogen gas, sulfur dioxide and water when heated to above 513 °C.
(1) Mainly used as fertilizer for various soils and crops.
(2) Used as flux, fabric fire retardant, etc.
(3) Used as an analytical reagent, also used to precipitate proteins.
(4) Used as a raw material for the production of hydrogen peroxide, ammonium alum and ammonium chloride in the chemical industry.
(5) Used as a nitrogen source for yeast culture in the production of fresh yeast, the dosage is not specified.
|Appearance||White or slightly yellow crystal|
|Total nitrogen ||More than 21%|
|Water content ||Less than 0.5%|
|Free acid||Less than 0.05%|
|Moisture ||Less than 0.2%|
|Fe ||Less than 0.007%|
|As||Less than 0.00005%|
|Pb ||Less than 0.005%|
|Water insoluble||Less than 0.01%|
|S content||More than 24%|
|Hg content ||Less than 0.00005%|
|Cr content ||Less than 0.00005%|
25kg / bag or as customer’s requirements.
Store in tight container, in a dry and cool place.