Tranexamic Acid can be used for:
1. Trauma or surgical bleeding of organs rich in plasminogen activator such as prostate, urethra, lung, brain, uterus, adrenal gland, thyroid, liver.
2. Used as a thrombolytic agent, such as tissue-type plasminogen activator (t-PA), streptokinase and urokinase antagonists.
3. Fibrinolytic bleeding caused by artificial abortion, early placental exfoliation, stillbirth and amniotic fluid embolism.
4. Menorrhagia with increased local fibrinolysis, anterior chamber bleeding and severe nose bleeding.
5. It is used to prevent or reduce bleeding after tooth extraction or oral surgery in hemophilia patients who lack factor Ⅷ or factor IX.
6. Mild hemorrhage caused by rupture of central aneurysm, such as subarachnoid hemorrhage and intracranial aneurysm hemorrhage, the application of this product to stop bleeding is better than other antifibrinolytic drugs, but you must pay attention to the risk of cerebral edema or cerebral infarction. . As for severely ill patients with surgical indications, this product can only be used as an adjuvant drug.
7. It is used to treat hereditary angioedema, which can reduce the frequency and severity of its attacks.
8. Active bleeding in patients with hemophilia.
9. It has a definite effect on melasma.
Intravenous drip: generally 0.25～0.5g once for adults, 1～2g daily if necessary, 1-2 times administration. The dosage can be appropriately increased or decreased according to age and symptoms, or as directed by a doctor.
In order to prevent bleeding before and after surgery, refer to the above dosage. Treatment of bleeding caused by primary fibrinolysis. The dose can be increased as appropriate.